- Accurately identifies the company culture, product characteristics, market trends and characteristics and needs of target customer groups, conducts corporate visual design, and improves the brand image and story;
- Maintains the company’s “We Media” account and website platform, takes charge of graphic design creativity and sample creation for promotion, enhances the brand activity and influence;
- Takes charge of the visual output of the company’s products, brands and related activities, design and preparation of publicity materials, such as product brochures, brochures, posters, PPT, and exhibition main KV;
- Supports the visual design needs of all departments of the company;
- Completes other tasks assigned by the superiors.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree or higher granted by full-time unified enrollment universities, and has at least 3 years’ experience in graphic or visual design;
- Proficient in Photoshop, AI, AE and other relevant software tools, able to independently complete various graphic or visual design;
- Has a comprehensive thinking and understanding of branding, operation and products, and conveys brand connotation through visual expression;
- Has good art design and aesthetic skills, and a design style of minimalism;
- Has excellent communication and coordination skills and a sense of curiosity in new things, self-driven.
- Work experience in the advertising or medical industry preferred;
- Relevant medical product and brand design experience preferred;
- Short video directing or producing experience preferred.