- Responsible for functional module development and validation test of medical electrical product software system design;
- Comprehensively understands the product system composition, knows the functions of each module well, and solves systemic problems;
- Designs product software systems;
- Takes charge of software maintenance, and document preparation and maintenance;
- Accomplishes other tasks assigned by the superiors.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer, information technology, automation and electronics;
- Has at least 2 years’ experience in software development of medical devices;
- Proficient in C/C++ language, at least 3 years’ experience in software development;
- Adept in embedded Linux software programming;
- Adept in 32-bit STM32 series programming;
- Adept in QT interface design and development;
- Has good documentation skills, able to design and write documents as required;
- Works earnestly and responsibly.
- A good team spirit and good communication skills preferred;
- Proficiency in English, the ability to use English as a working language preferred;
- Experience in interface development on other platforms preferred;
- Data processing and algorithm processing ability preferred;
- Practical work experience in electronic circuit preferred.