- Independently completes the mechanical structure design of new products, including scheme formulation, detailed structure design, 2D&3D drawing and BOM building, as well as design of related fixtures;
- Optimizes and improves existing products, analyzes mechanical related problems and provides solutions;
- Develops test plans according to product technical requirements and related regulations, and verifies product prototypes;
- Develops and improves product manufacturing and assembly process;
- Selects, evaluates and follows up the component suppliers;
- Prepares relevant technical documents;
- Accomplishes other tasks assigned by the superiors.
- Majors in machinery or related specializations; holds a Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree preferred; has over 3 years’ experience in medical invasive product development;
- Proficient in mechanical design related theories, experienced in the development of mechanical devices, and capable of independently completing new product development;
- Familiar with the design of invasive devices like catheters, stents, balloons, guide wires;
- Familiar with the design, machining, welding, bonding and assembly of precision parts;
- Adept in Solidworks/Creo/UG/AutoCAD and other mechanical drawing software;
- Familiar with new product development procedures of medical devices;
- Has good communication skills and a team spirit;
- Relevant experience in medical device industry or industrialization preferred;
- Familiarity with laws and regulations concerning medical devices and ISO13485 quality management system preferred;
- Adeptness in FEA and related tools for design and analysis preferred.
- Good communication skills in English preferred.