- Explores the international cutting-edge technology in the field, follows up the development trends of industry technology, and supports the establishment of strategic technical goals of the company;
- Identifies and manages potential projects before R&D, specifies project plan, has project research direction, implementation method and schedule under control, and arranges for interdisciplinary project team members to carry out work and promote the completion of tasks;
- Works with the R&D department to conduct technical/product research, theoretical model building, assists/trains engineers in experimental design and analysis;
- Supports internal and external resources for technical development; communicates with internal management to ensure effective allocation of resources; maintains friendly and mutually beneficial relationships with external expert/scientist teams;
- Enhances industry influence, handles/assists in the application for scientific research projects and patents, and writes scientific articles.
- Holds a doctoral degree in relevant fields (medical engineering/machinery/fluid/electrical power/electromagnetism), or has at least 3 years’ experience in complete research project leadership, execution or management of relevant medical devices;
- Has excellent reading, comprehensive and analysis skills, and enjoys challenging and diversified work;
- Has a strong resource integration ability and an efficient team cooperation ability.
- Overseas study experience preferred;
- Excellent communication skills in English or a second foreign language preferred.