- Prepares and executes inspection documents of mechanical parts, electronic components, packaging materials, raw materials, processes and finished products, fills in inspection records or issues reports;
- Verifies relevant data statistics;
- Assists with the revision of documents within the scope of work;
- Conducts tests on purified water system, air conditioning system and compression air conditioning system;
- Conducts microbiological test and related tests.
- Has basic knowledge of quality management and knowledge of biometric safety operation;
- Has the ability to conduct microbial limit test, endotoxin test and sterility test;
- Understands simplex mechanical drawings, capable of using quality tools and conducting simple analysis;
- Understands OOS investigation logic;
- Holds an associate degree or higher.
- Work experience in medical enterprises, medical device, food and cosmetics industries involving microbiological inspection preferred;
- Mechanical and circuit board related inspection experience preferred;
- A certificate of ISO13485 Internal Auditor preferred;
- A certificate of Microbiological Inspector preferred;
- Precision measurement skills preferred.