- Assists in the development, formulation and execution supervision of inspection procedures for purchased goods, and in supplier quality management;
- Formulates the process inspection procedures, monitors, analyzes and organizes the improvement of production process;
- Formulates the finished goods/outgoing inspection procedures, and monitors the quality of finished goods;
- Collects, analyzes and processes data;
- Disposes of defective goods, receives feedback information, and handles internal and external complaints.
- Has over 3 years’ work experience in the medical device industry involving the research and development, process and quality of Class II/Class III active/Class III inactive (sterile/implantable/invasive) medical devices;
- Holds a certificate of ISO13485 Internal Auditor;
- Familiar with laws and regulations concerning medical devices;
- Has an awareness of total quality management of products, and a strong sense of responsibility;
- Understands relatively complex mechanical drawings, capable of using quality tools.
- Proficiency in English preferred.