- Plans, builds and continuously improves production lines to enhance efficiency through standardization, line balancing and automation;
- Evaluates and purchases production line equipment and jigs;
- Takes charge of procurement, delivery tracking and payment of production materials;
- Provides technical support for production line defects and deficiencies, and identifies the root cause of process and equipment failure;
- Improves and verifies relevant processes, and provides relevant verification documents;
- Manages and executes relevant engineering changes;
- Establishes specific production technology capability to support new product introduction to mass production;
- Provides relevant training and guidance on production line operators;
- Works with other departments of the company to ensure compliance of product quality and consistency of technical issues;
- Completes relevant documents and other tasks assigned by the supervisors.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree or higher in machinery, electronics and industrial engineering;
- Has at least 5 years’ work experience as well as experience in large system assembly and testing;
- Proficient in office software, and able to use AutoCAD and other CAD design software, for example, experience in layout design of production lines;
- Has good communication and inter-departmental cooperation skills.
- Experience in the medical devices industry preferred;
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in NPI preferred;
- Familiarity with ISO13485 and GMP quality system preferred.