- Participates in the planning and implementation of company and product brand promotion schemes;
- Takes charge of daily operation of the company’s website, WeChat official account and other we-media platforms, promptly reports all kinds of activities the company participates in, and strengthens the publicity of the company’s image;
- Takes charge of product copy, brand copy and project copy creativity and writing;
- Plans and executes brand activities, including expert academic conferences, industry summits and exhibitions;
- Follows up the news of competitive brands and promptly puts forward brand competition strategies;
- Completes other tasks assigned by the leaders.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree or higher granted by full-time unified enrollment universities, and has over 3 years’ work experience in branding or new media;
- Has good writing skills, able to guide the creation of copywriting and present the highlights of news publicity;
- Has good art design and aesthetic skills;
- Familiarity with new media channels and contexts, experience in operating WeChat official account, video account and Bilibili website account preferred;
- Has excellent communication and coordination skills and a sense of curiosity in new things, self-driven.
- Experience in the media industry or medical industry preferred;
- Access to medical media resources preferred.