- Develops active magnetic bearings, motors and test equipment, and designs control schemes for products;
- Develops theoretical and simulation models for the system through team collaboration, to ensure the dynamics of the designed system and the stability and performance of its components;
- Works with the R&D team to develop systems;
- Designs simulation test platforms, and tests, verifies and demonstrates the performance of the system;
- Assists in problem solving and system debugging during development;
- Assists in and participates in system verification.
- Has 3 to 5 years’ work experience;
- Boasts rich knowledge of control theory—able to develop real system analysis models and design effective control plans;
- Familiar with MATLAB/Simulink simulation control system test;
- Has the practical skills and experience in identifying the features of sensors and actuators;
- Familiar with the operation and application of all kinds of motors and electromechanical systems;
- Holds a Master’s degree or higher, or has equivalent industrial experience;
- Has the ability to communicate in English with international engineers, collaborators and suppliers;
- Has the ability to work in a dynamic multidisciplinary team and meet deadlines.
- Experience in active magnetic bearing or motor control system development preferred;
- Understanding of microcontroller firmware development process and capability in C language programming preferred;
- Experience in embedded software development preferred.