- Performs project supervision according to the plan and SOP, including early ethical communication, center start-up, routine supervision and center closure, and keeps all test and supervision records;
- Conducts supervisions and visits according to the requirements of the supervision plan and prepares inspection reports based on the inspection findings and work conditions;
- Maintains effective communication and collaboration between researchers and partners;
- Assists the clinical manager or team members in advance work preparation for specific tasks;
- Carries out other work related to clinical trials.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree or higher granted by full-time unified enrollment universities, and has over 3 years’ work experience;
- Has good writing skills, able to guide the creation of copywriting and present the highlights of news publicity;
- Has divergent innovative thinking, independent thinking, a strong insight, and a good awareness of corporate image;
- Adept in the use of office software like word, excel and ppt;
- Has good learning ability, strong execution and communication skills;
- Has a work motivation, a strong sense of responsibility and a team spirit.
- Experience in clinical trials of cardiac surgery instruments preferred;
- Experience in registration and ability to assist in registration material compilation preferred.