- Executes the test cases, accurately and completely records all problems identified, and ensures the stability and reliability of hardware products delivered;
- Participates in the design and construction of electronic circuit test platforms, familiar with hardware test tools and related knowledge;
- Participates in project testing and provides complete test reports;
- Understands test procedures and test standards on site, conduct tests, reproduces and follows up previous problems;
- Prepares other relevant technical files;
- Accomplishes other tasks assigned by the superiors.
- Has 0 to 3 years’ experience in electronic circuit hardware design, and has a Bachelor’s degree or higher in electronics, communications, automation or computer, outstanding fresh Master’s graduates acceptable;
- Familiar with all kinds of circuits, skilled in analog and digital circuit design and adept in at least one PCB design tool such as Protel 99SE/Altium Design/Cadence;
- Familiar with knowledge in the development of electronic products and related fields;
- Has a certain understanding of signal integrity and basic experience with the use of oscilloscopes;
- Has a fast learning ability, a strong hands-on ability, a strong sense of responsibility and professional dedication, and can work under pressure;
- Has good communication skills and a team spirit.
- Relevant experience in medical device industry or industrialization preferred;
- Experience in the research and development and design of new product projects preferred;
- Familiarity with laws and regulations concerning medical devices and ISO13485 quality management system preferred;
- Good communication skills in English preferred.